Monday, February 16, 2015 (09:59:43)
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior Computer Forensic Analyst / Digital Forensic Analyst to join our fantastic new Digital Forensics Team. The successful candidate will report to the Digital Forensics Manager, and will be responsible for managing and delivering their individually assigned cases for forensic analysis of computer equipment and mobile devices.
* Carry out digital forensic examinations of electronic mobile devices.
* Work methodically using the processes and documentation.
* Follow the strict quality procedures but be willing to propose ideas for continuous improvement.
* Share knowledge and assist with in-house training for the benefit of the team and the business.
* Secure and preserve digital evidence within the laboratory and within clients’ premises.
* Use various tools and techniques to analyse and investigate evidence.
* Provide rapid, clear, verbal and written reports, often for use in the Criminal Justice System.
- Posted by: jamie
- Topic: News
- (892 reads)