±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 32358
New Yesterday: 1 Visitors: 108

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

RSS Feed Widget

±Latest Webinars

Forensic investigators UAE.

Basic listing free. Premium listing includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Forensic investigators UAE.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 15, 2016 4:16 am

We have roles for forensic investigators in Ras Al Khaimah UAE. The roles are part of a new unit created in support of the RAK government.

Ideally candidates will have a BSc. or similar (as a minimum) and with some practical experience of both forensic investigations and incident/event response. Some corporate and or law enforcement experience is desirable but new grad's are welcome to consider applying.
Knowledge of industry standard software such as Nuix, Encase, AD etc. is required and an understanding of digital investigative procedure will have to be displayed in your application.

The salary and benefits are reflective or the current market and free from tax. If you have an interest to apply or have specific questions please email (with cv if applying) to:

c.taylor @ ega.rak.ae

Ras Al Khaimah is one of the emirates which make up the UAE and is approximately 45 minutes drive from Dubai. The cost of living is considerably less than our expensive neighbours but we don't miss out on the climate and standard of living as a result.  

chrisataylor

Re: Forensic investigators UAE.

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:22 am

We received an excellent response to this advertisement. Thank you FF.

I am happy to say that the positions have been filled and therefore no further applications are required. Thank you to all those that responded.

If you contact me I will provide feedback.

Best regards

Chris Taylor.  

chrisataylor

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:57 am

- chrisataylor

I am happy to say that the positions have been filled and therefore no further applications are required. Thank you to all those that responded.

Best regards

Chris Taylor.

Well,
I have to say that it is so rare that a job ad poster follows up (let alone thank the forum) that I didn't believe it at first. Shocked

It is good to know that someone somewhere is still a (polite) human being and not a bot. Very Happy

jaclaz

jaclaz

Post Posted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:12 am

I'd echo that! Thanks for the follow up message Chris, glad to hear you got a good response.

Cheers,

Jamie  

jamie
Site Admin

Post Posted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:26 am

Embarassed Very Happy  

chrisataylor

Post Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:18 am

- chrisataylor

Best regards

Chris Taylor.

Aww man. I missed this opportunity. Sad  

lurker316

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share and Like this forum topic to get more replies

Page 1 of 1