±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 33061
New Yesterday: 1 Visitors: 217

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

RSS Feed Widget

±Latest Webinars

3 Analyst Vacancies in North Yorkshire, UK

Basic listing free. Premium listing includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page 1, 2  Next 

3 Analyst Vacancies in North Yorkshire, UK

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:09 pm

The Yorkshire & Humber Trading Standards Group (YAHTSG) has been successful in obtaining government funding to operate a national e-crime investigation team for 3 years from 1st April 2012. This team will provide digital forensic support to local and regional Trading Standards teams investigating illegal online trading offences, as well as supporting a team of investigators who will be dealing with investigations that have a national impact.

We are now seeking to recruit 3 Digital Forensics Analysts - for full details of the posts and links to the online application system please visit

sector1.net/job/nation...osts/46774

The posts are based in Northallerton, the county town of North Yorkshire, which is situated between the Yorkshire Dales and the North Yorkshire Moors - the very definition of idyllic.

Dave Childs MSc
DERIC Forensic Lab Manager
Tel. 01609 534808  

dchilds

Re: 3 Analyst Vacancies in North Yorkshire, UK

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:32 pm

Can a U.S. citizen apply for these jobs? What steps would I need to take to work in the UK?

E-mail: Andre.Champagne @ Live.com  

AxisForensics

Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:07 am

You would need to have lived in the UK for a certain amount of time, I think it's 3 years.  

dongleboy

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:06 am

I have checked with our personnel dept - you would need either proof of residency in the UK or a valid work permit for the UK - these would need to be produced at interview.
DL7 8SE
Tel: 01609 534808
Email: dave.childs @ northyorks.gov.uk 

dchilds

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Great, thanks for the info.

I'll look into what that requires......... my guess is a ton of paperwork, a long waiting period, some fees and my first born (which I don't yet have).

I appreciate the feedback. Just trying to see what opportunities are available in forensics.  

AxisForensics

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:24 am

- Apchampa
Great, thanks for the info.

I'll look into what that requires......... my guess is a ton of paperwork, a long waiting period, some fees and my first born (which I don't yet have).

I appreciate the feedback. Just trying to see what opportunities are available in forensics.
@ Apchampa

You don't have long - the closing date is today (15 March 2012) - according to the job advert.  

alastairfay

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:01 pm

Thanks for the heads up on the date, I noticed that.

I'll look at what it takes to work in the UK for the future, I knew there was no chance of me going through
all the red tape at this point.  

AxisForensics

Page 1 of 2
Go to page 1, 2  Next