±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 32239
New Yesterday: 2 Visitors: 102

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

RSS Feed Widget

±Latest Webinars

3 Analyst Vacancies in North Yorkshire, UK

Basic listing free. Premium listing includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page 1, 2  Next 

3 Analyst Vacancies in North Yorkshire, UK

Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:09 am

The Yorkshire & Humber Trading Standards Group (YAHTSG) has been successful in obtaining government funding to operate a national e-crime investigation team for 3 years from 1st April 2012. This team will provide digital forensic support to local and regional Trading Standards teams investigating illegal online trading offences, as well as supporting a team of investigators who will be dealing with investigations that have a national impact.

We are now seeking to recruit 3 Digital Forensics Analysts - for full details of the posts and links to the online application system please visit

sector1.net/job/nation...osts/46774

The posts are based in Northallerton, the county town of North Yorkshire, which is situated between the Yorkshire Dales and the North Yorkshire Moors - the very definition of idyllic.

Dave Childs MSc
DERIC Forensic Lab Manager
Tel. 01609 534808  

dchilds

Re: 3 Analyst Vacancies in North Yorkshire, UK

Post Posted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:32 pm

Can a U.S. citizen apply for these jobs? What steps would I need to take to work in the UK?

E-mail: Andre.Champagne @ Live.com  

AxisForensics

Post Posted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:07 am

You would need to have lived in the UK for a certain amount of time, I think it's 3 years.  

dongleboy

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:06 am

I have checked with our personnel dept - you would need either proof of residency in the UK or a valid work permit for the UK - these would need to be produced at interview.
DL7 8SE
Tel: 01609 534808
Email: dave.childs @ northyorks.gov.uk 

dchilds

Post Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:59 am

Great, thanks for the info.

I'll look into what that requires......... my guess is a ton of paperwork, a long waiting period, some fees and my first born (which I don't yet have).

I appreciate the feedback. Just trying to see what opportunities are available in forensics.  

AxisForensics

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:24 am

- Apchampa
Great, thanks for the info.

I'll look into what that requires......... my guess is a ton of paperwork, a long waiting period, some fees and my first born (which I don't yet have).

I appreciate the feedback. Just trying to see what opportunities are available in forensics.
@ Apchampa

You don't have long - the closing date is today (15 March 2012) - according to the job advert.  

alastairfay

Post Posted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:01 am

Thanks for the heads up on the date, I noticed that.

I'll look at what it takes to work in the UK for the future, I knew there was no chance of me going through
all the red tape at this point.  

AxisForensics

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share and Like this forum topic to get more replies

Page 1 of 2
Go to page 1, 2  Next