±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 34453
New Yesterday: 4 Visitors: 154

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

RSS Feed Widget

±Latest Webinars

Director- Computer Forensics/ Electronic Discovery

Basic listing free. Premium listing includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Director- Computer Forensics/ Electronic Discovery

Post Posted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 7:50 pm

Our client is Computer Forensics/ Electronic Discovery Consulting Firm that is currently expanding their offices in the UK. We are seeking qualified candidates for the position of Director of Computer Forensics in Central London.

Key Responsibilities
• The development of an overall practice policy, procedure, methodology and blueprint.
• The analysis and deployment of best practices applicable to the computer forensics practice area.
• Review of current offering sets and development of new offerings in-line with business needs and market direction. Ongoing analysis of industry technology trends to incorporate proven forensic investigation and supporting technologies into practice.
• All proposal development and review efforts in coordination and with the cooperation of internal and external business teams.
• Day-to-day management of the UK Forensics team with on-going recruitment for additional hires for tactical and strategic business needs.
• Development and presentation of white-papers, published reports, and articles relevant to the field of computer forensics.

Professional Qualifications
• At least ten (10) years of experience in the area of computer forensics with documented formal training.
• Must have completed over 100 computer forensic examinations within the past three years.
• Demonstrable subject matter expertise in all of the following areas: DOS, Windows (all versions), UNIX, and large scale computing platforms (AS/400, Mainframe), Oracle, MS-SQL, MS-Access, MS-Exchange and Lotus Notes.
• Experience with the following toolsets is critical: Encase, Paraben, Forensic Toolkit, Safeback, and vendor provided utilities.
• Previous experience testifying in computer forensic matters is essential as an expert witness.
• Industry certifications considered valuable to this position include: GCFA, IACIS CFCE

Compensation
Compensation for this position is negotiable and will be commensurate with experience.

Other Information
Work efforts will be focused internationally. Travel will be required.

Please send your CV or contact me directly!
Guy Davis
President
Point to Point Consulting
Houston, TX U.S.A.
281.333.5558 (office)
713.302.5252 (cell)  

ptopc

Re: Director- Computer Forensics/ Electronic Discovery

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:07 pm

I have been trying to email you and Garrett with no luck, (no reply and no bad email address return) Please PM me with your correct Email Address.

m7esec

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:07 pm

I have been trying to email you and Garrett with no luck, (no reply and no bad email address return) Please PM me with your correct Email Address.

m7esec

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:32 pm

Have you tried his web site?

www.ptopc.com/

The email address ([email protected]) checks out fine with an SMTP session request.  

Andy

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:38 pm

Sorry about the double posts, didn't know I did it twice. Andy, I checked the site and used contact @ ptopc.com previously with no luck. Maybe they are so busy or I am not a good enough canidate! : )
Thanks for the help.

m7esec

Post Posted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 6:43 pm

No probs, if you are interested in a move to the UK - I did a Google for "position of Director of Computer Forensics in Central London", and spotted this one:
www.exec-appointments....eckpoint=1

It might be for the same job. Dave Sullivan regulary posts on this board, it might be worth dropping him an email.  

Andy

Post Posted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:42 pm

Actually, it was another position, here in the states. I'll leave the great British Isles in your capable hands Wink
Thanks

m7esec

Page 1 of 1