±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36775
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 107

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Gary Glitter 1997-1999 CP Case

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2 

bjgleas

Re: Gary Glitter 1997-1999 CP Case

Post Posted: Mar 27, 06 04:20

- Andy
Lol - Even with all the publicity we still get 'glitter' jobs coming in.

Yeah... it's staggering... they never think they will be caught. They will be the one who gets away with it.

bj  

neddy

Post Posted: Apr 05, 06 03:15

I have just finished the book by Neil Barrett and it was a blinding read. I am so looking forward to being able to experience such a rewarding set of challenges for myself, if I am so lucky. The book is an essential set of case studies for anyone wishing to pursue a career in digital forensics. Some of the situations he found himself in were very difficult, he however seem's to have coped with them objectively and preserved the impartiality of the expert witness with great selflessness. Buy it or as I did visit the library.

In relation to the CP stuff, a renowned expert Jim Bates (mentioned in the book) has a bit of an issue at the moment and I think it is well worth reading if one can be like Mr Barrett and preserve an open mind.
Follow the link www.computer-investiga...ndex2.html
!(-.-)!~~ 

bjgleas

Post Posted: Apr 05, 06 04:03

I got my copy of the book a few days ago, and started in the middle with the Glitter case. Impressive stuff. Barrett really addresses the issues. I highly recommend it.

bj  

Page 2 of 2
Page Previous  1, 2