±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35244
New Yesterday: 3 Visitors: 215

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Master Thesis in Computer Forensics

Computer forensics training and education issues. If you are looking for topic suggestions for your project, thesis or dissertation please post here rather than the general discussion forum.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

fantomgr

Master Thesis in Computer Forensics

Post Posted: Apr 12, 06 12:08

I am studying for a MSc in Information & Communication Systems Security and I am about to choose for my thesis topic.
I would like that to come from the Computer Forensics field and I am looking for ideas!
I would be grateful to anyone having an idea to share or a web site to poke my imagination about a topic!
Largely, the topic I prefer to include legal issues of Computer Forensics and tool testing and reviews. No programming!  

debaser_

Re: Master Thesis in Computer Forensics

Post Posted: Apr 12, 06 16:20

www.webproxy.com/resea...ensics.pdf

This seems to heavily lean on the things you want to focus on. You could probably read it and get some ideas.  

fantomgr

Post Posted: May 30, 06 11:54

Any idea about forensic auditing topics? I don't know if "forensic auditing" is the right term but what I mean to describe is how computer forensics take part in the Information Systems Auditing procedures.

debaser_ , thanks for the link. It really helped and provided some clues.  

svetlik

Post Posted: Jun 01, 06 18:47

Probably the best way is to go to ISACA bookstore, e.g. Fraud Examination & Prevention.
More, ISACA has other very good books, like "Cybercrime: Incident Response & Digital Forensics" you can have as an inspiration. This one helps me a lot in forensic laboratory management process...  

Page 1 of 1