±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35503
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 107

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

positions available for forensic experts

Basic listing free. Premium listing includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

RogerRustad

positions available for forensic experts

Post Posted: Jan 10, 08 10:25

I work with a US-based company that is looking to partner with forensic experts and companies that provides forensic services, and I've been asked to ask around to see if I can help find some more talent to help with overflow work on some larger projects in their pipeline. I do not do the hiring, nor do I have any financial interest in who gets hired. I'm just another contractor in the mix who seeks to recommend good people who know how to get the job done with the right tools.

From what I know, they are looking for people with strong skills in the following areas:

--Encase
--oral and written communication skills
--documentation skills (written reports or portfolios a huge plus)
--ability to create rapports with important non-technical types (e.g. attorneys, sales reps)
--ability to make critical deadlines

Experience in these areas, as I understand, is highly preferred:

--Helix & other F/OSS forensic tools
--testifying in court
--working with Fortune 500 companies

I am not a forensic expert, nor do I really wish to be one (my background is mostly with systems / security / inter-networking). But given the possible magnitude of possible upcoming projects, I and several other engineering types will be doing a lot of the front end IT work necessary for more forensic experts that they would be hiring.

If you would like to contact me about this position, I can be reached at [Roger @ Continuity Networks DOT com]. I will pass on your email to the internal people I work closely who make these hiring decisions, so in your email to me, you might want to attach your cover letter, resume, portfolio, or public LinkedIn profile. From there, it is out of my hands and in the hands of the decision makers.

(Unfortunately, I cannot answer any questions about the details on the larger projects being bid on.)  

Page 1 of 1