±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35770
New Yesterday: 2 Visitors: 135

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Computer Forensics Sales Manager - ATL, NY, DC

Forensic Focus has a new job board and this forum has now been archived. If you are a job seeker, please view our current list of job vacancies at https://jobs.forensicfocus.com/jobs/ If you are an employer/agency and wish to post your job vacancies, please register at https://jobs.forensicfocus.com/registration/
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

ForensicsResources

Computer Forensics Sales Manager - ATL, NY, DC

Post Posted: Jun 27, 08 18:45

Sales Manager – Computer Forensics and Electronic Discovery

Job Description & Duties:

This is a senior level position working for a global investigation and consulting firm that has a long and rich history. The firm has a high security computer forensics lab and the position will be supporting the lab thru marketing and sales. Our company has offices in all of the key cities in the US. This position will require using existing industry knowledge and contacts as well as cultivating and maintaining new relationships in both the corporate and legal environments.

Qualifications:
- Experience selling computer forensics and electronic discovery services to clients
- Knowledge of best practices and methods related to computer forensics imaging and analysis, as well as electronic discovery including chain of custody, evidence collection, federal rules of civil procedure, electronic discovery processing, and data site hosting
- Good understating of industry standard tools such as Encase, Forensic Toolkit, Concordance, Summation, Ringtail, etc.

Requirements:
- 2+ years experience marketing and selling in this industry
- Self starter, ability to work with little supervision and report to different levels of management
- Ability to understand the technical side and communicate on both technical and non technical levels to clients
- Minimum annual sales that total $1 - 2.5 million
- Experience in creating and presenting marketing materials to clients

Additional Experience / Desired Skills:
- Experience navigating complex corporate and legal organization structures and dealing with department heads/partners in Legal, HR, and Corporate environments
- Technical training or background
- Previous sales experience in the computer, software, or legal support industries

The position will be primarily located on the East Coast, in New York, New Jersey, DC, or Atlanta will require up to 70 % travel. Mostly in the NYC, DC and Atlanta area. Pay is salary plus commission starting at 125K and up for the right candidate.

If you are interested you can send me a private message or send me an email with your resume. You can send me an email through my profile page on this forum.

I really look forward to building a relationship with this forum and hopefully I can help a few members of this forum in the process.