±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 2 Overall: 36763
New Yesterday: 9 Visitors: 92

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

A couple positions

Forensic Focus has a new job board and this forum has now been archived. If you are a job seeker, please view our current list of job vacancies at https://jobs.forensicfocus.com/jobs/ If you are an employer/agency and wish to post your job vacancies, please register at https://jobs.forensicfocus.com/registration/
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

schlecht

A couple positions

Post Posted: Sep 13, 06 20:00

The company I work for has two opening: one internal and one as an outward facing consultant.

Internal job is IDS monitoring, security reviews and forensics and is located in Philadelphia, PA.

The second job is a Sr. Consultant job within the Info Security group. While there will be some focus on security consulting the position will be heavy and building the forensic services of the group. Job is located in the Dallas area but can be AZ or CA.

PM me if you're interested and I'll get you the info. Thanks.

bigtez492

Re: A couple positions

Post Posted: Sep 24, 06 20:47

Are these vacancies still open? Question  

schlecht

Post Posted: Sep 24, 06 21:41

Yes, they are and there is a slight amendment. The second position is Dallas, or Chicago.

bigtez492

Post Posted: Sep 27, 06 12:54

Hi, I am interested in the job, however being from the UK how does this affect the application/interview etc. if you have the time please can you email me the full details if list. @ bigtez492 @ hotmail.com