±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 1 Overall: 35522
New Yesterday: 2 Visitors: 152

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Looking for a graduate job

Discussion of computer forensics employment and career issues.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

dmesh

Looking for a graduate job

Post Posted: Nov 16, 14 08:32

Hello,

I am a recent graduate, I studied a BSc Ethical Hacking and Network Security degree at Coventry University and finished with a 2.1.

Although I studied Ethical Hacking throughout my years at university I undertook modules in forensics including network forensics and mobile forensics. I very much enjoy the subject area.

I am looking for employment in the field and am willing to relocate. If you have any roles available please contact me for a copy of my CV.

Regards  

seansmyth10

Re: Looking for a graduate job

Post Posted: Nov 19, 14 23:31

Hi I've just noticed your post, if you visit our site www.CyberSecurityJobsite.com and upload your CV then companies will then be able to contact you directly about job opportunities. In addition to that you can also apply for jobs and set up job alerts so each night you will receive jobs matching your criteria.

If you have any questions please let me know, your skills are in big demand currently.  

dan0841

Post Posted: Nov 20, 14 04:23

Also keep your eye on here regularly. There may be some jobs in LE coming up soon, some of which may be suitable for you to apply! ;-). Wink  

sunkiss

Post Posted: May 12, 15 17:01

Hi All
There is a huge opportunity for this in Africa. I am an Msc Forensics and Security graduate hoping to setup a consultancy in Ghana.

if anyone wants to partner he or she is welcome. I know this may sound crazy but the chances here are better than Europe where firms are just not hiring.

I have moved back from the UK after graduation and hoping to do this but I can't do it alone.
Let me know if you are interested as you can always bail if you think it is a waste of time but I don't know of any Forensics Lab in West Africa and that's how large the market is here.

Get in touch at khnart @ yahoo.com if you are interested  

Page 1 of 1