±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 33074
New Yesterday: 5 Visitors: 148

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

RSS Feed Widget

±Latest Webinars

I need your advice

Computer forensics training and education issues. If you are looking for topic suggestions for your project, thesis or dissertation please post here rather than the general discussion forum.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2 

Re: I need your advice

Post Posted: Sat Oct 14, 2006 11:25 pm

I am currently enrolled at kennesaw's forensic program and I must say even with my years of computer knowledge and other learning with sans first.. the kennesaw course has taught me many things. I would highly recommend this to anyone who's trying to hold down a job (or two) while training.

farrahyde

Post Posted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 5:43 pm

I am not trying to put you on the spot or anything. Could you provide a summary of the things you learned that you considered worthwhile. I'm interested in comparing content and technical merit. I'm working toward my BS in Computer and Digital Forensics at Champlain College.

PM me if you do not wish to discuss such things in a public forum.

az_gcfa

Post Posted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:25 pm

I took the online version of Kennesaw which is located at CFTCO.com, and I have to say, it was a great program. I too am enrolled at Champlain for the BS degree. Champlain will give you the paper degree, but so far I haven't seen any classes that will really prepare you for a computer forensics examination. The CFTCO one will take you through step by step from the beginning of forensics to the very end. Also, the CFTCO practicals simulate real exams...so all in all...very well laid out.

krayzeeguy

Post Posted: Mon May 08, 2017 12:22 am

The course is very good and very hard.  

dsacn

Page 2 of 2
Go to page Previous  1, 2