±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 33074
New Yesterday: 5 Visitors: 163

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

RSS Feed Widget

±Latest Webinars

Ence encase certified examiner

Computer forensics training and education issues. If you are looking for topic suggestions for your project, thesis or dissertation please post here rather than the general discussion forum.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2 

Re: Ence encase certified examiner

Post Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:50 am

thanks to all for these information , sorry for the late
but i have a lot of issues during the past period
thank you Smile :) Smile  

Hashad

Post Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:10 am

- jatinder
H,

I recently passed my EnCE and am now a certified examiner.

I purchased a Training passport from Guidance Software and took Modules DF120, DF210 & the Prep course, the instructors were really good, in addition to this, I brought the EnCE study as you did. I also did the free tests included many times over in the text book which really helped.

It was hard work and but I enjoyed it, the feeling when I passed was really worth all the work.

My background is Finance with some IT, but I wanted a career change and this seemed like the best course to do.

Now I just have to find a job!

Good luck.

* Edited to add I believe that they are only using Version 8 software now.

DO you plan to sell your materials ??? Let me know,thanks.  

ganron

Post Posted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:41 am

- ganron
- jatinder
H,

I purchased a Training passport from Guidance Software and took Modules DF120, DF210 & the Prep course, the instructors were really good, in addition to this, I brought the EnCE study as you did. I also did the free tests included many times over in the text book which really helped.

It was hard work and but I enjoyed it, the feeling when I passed was really worth all the work.

My background is Finance with some IT, but I wanted a career change and this seemed like the best course to do.

Good luck.

waiting  

Hashad

Post Posted: Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:28 am

- Hashad
- ganron
- jatinder
H,

Good luck.

waiting

meaning ? Are you waiting for the course ware to arrive ?? Do you plan on selling it ?  

ganron

Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:44 am

- ganron
- Hashad
- ganron
- jatinder
H,

Good luck.

waiting

meaning ? Are you waiting for the course ware to arrive ?? Do you plan on selling it ?

Sorry for the late reply I was on Holiday, I don't want to sell my materials. Thanks  

jatinder

Page 2 of 2
Go to page Previous  1, 2