±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35965
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 127

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

cellebrite mobile forensics solution

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

azz5

cellebrite mobile forensics solution

Post Posted: Sep 20, 18 17:21

hi all ,
I'm new to mobile forensics and i need help for choosing solution for mobile forensics . i searched forums here and i found that cellebrite is the most complete solution and the best also . so i need to know difference between products , what i should choose ??

thank you Smile  

armresl

Re: cellebrite mobile forensics solution

Post Posted: Sep 21, 18 03:54

Depends.
Will you need to bypass passwords and locking mechanisms?

Will you have the money to update the license every year?

Alan B. "A man can live a good life, be honorable, give to charity, but in the end, the number of people who come to his funeral is generally dependent on the weather. " 

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Sep 21, 18 07:24

Just keep in mind that none of the vendors and their products will fit all your needs. The best is to have access to everything and always choose what fit's your needs the best.

There are many mobile forensic needs, which now can be done in-lab only, besides software solutions, you should consider checking dedicated hardware equipment as well.

When you meet a hard task, usually none of the above will help.
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

Last edited by passcodeunlock on Sep 21, 18 14:58; edited 1 time in total

shahartal

Post Posted: Sep 21, 18 14:18

- passcodeunlock
I know only 3 special services in the world able to unlock Apple passcodes: GrayKey, CAS and our own solution acquiring and then decrypting keychains.

I know of exactly two.
Knowing what it takes to *unlock* any recent iPhone, that is a very substantial claim you're making... I would not make it as lightly as above, and urge any customer to verify the legitimacy of any vendor before paying for a service.  

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Sep 21, 18 15:07

@shahartal: I'm not here to argue with you or anybody else, I simply removed some of my previous post, I can live without it Smile
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

Page 1 of 1