±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35628
New Yesterday: 3 Visitors: 164

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

LG Application Data

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Thomass30

LG Application Data

Post Posted: Feb 25, 19 11:35

Hello,
Is there a method or an Application like Huawei HiSuite or Samsung Smart Switch (which lets me to upload data from non rooted Samsung device to the rooted one and then extract) which can backup Apps Data from non rooted LG devices ?. There is LG Backup apk or LG Bridge on PC but it doesnt backup Apps data (like Messenger, Chrome history oraz Gmail).

I think there isn't one but I'll take my chances and ask You Smile

I have access to the LG K10 2017 (M250E) but default encrypted so the LAF mode (to create Physical dump) is not the option right now.  

passcodeunlock

Re: LG Application Data

Post Posted: Feb 25, 19 12:48

You would need a decrypted filesystem dump to analyze the apps data. This can be done if the device is rooted. Safely rooting this device might be possible, it depends if the BL is locked or not, also what security level the Android got on the device...
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

Thomass30

Post Posted: Feb 25, 19 13:23

BL is locked
Android 7.0
Sec.Patch Level from 1 January 2018  

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Feb 25, 19 21:13

Contact me if it is important...
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

Page 1 of 1