±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35755
New Yesterday: 1 Visitors: 172

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Scope of FF topics

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page 1, 2  Next 

TinyBrain

Scope of FF topics

Post Posted: Apr 23, 19 21:11

Digital realm is changing and new topics evolve. Is e.g. SoC Forensics (includes cryptographic elements) in or off scope?  

TinyBrain

Re: Scope of FF topics

Post Posted: Apr 25, 19 13:38

Any admin pls reply  

TinyBrain

Post Posted: Apr 26, 19 07:06

Any admin pls answer  

marky.mark

Post Posted: Apr 26, 19 13:03

Hi TinyBrain,

I know I am new here, but man, this is almost crossing the line of harassment for the admins and other users of this forum. Why don't you just do as jaclaz said in a previous post (ask them directly in DM) and stop this not so sane behavior?

If you want an answer by an admin you may want to PM Scar or Jamie, both are usually very prompt in replying, if you post here they may not notice the question, and since the question is public it may get answered by other members.

jaclaz

I hope they can help you by answering your questions, but it can be done privately and not by answering to your post everyday as it will stay on top of this sub.

Have a good day.

M.  

jaclaz

Post Posted: Apr 26, 19 13:30

- marky.mark
Why don't you just do as jaclaz said in a previous post (ask them directly in DM) and stop this not so sane behavior?

Actually it is probably my bad, I used the acronym PM to mean Private Message, maybe it was understood as Post More Question

Anyway DM means Direct Message, only to avoid further possible misunderstandings. Wink

jaclaz

AmNe5iA

Post Posted: Apr 26, 19 14:56

TinyBrain's behaviour, with him asking weird questions, seemingly boasting about his knowledge, starting topics only he seems to understand or be interested in, reminds me of RolfGutmann (also from Switzerland).  

jaclaz

Post Posted: Apr 26, 19 15:51

- AmNe5iA
... reminds me of RolfGutmann (also from Switzerland).

Yep, you are not alone in finding some similarities in the posting style, JFYI:

www.forensicfocus.com/...c/t=17600/

jaclaz

Page 1 of 2
Page 1, 2  Next