±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 1 Overall: 35997
New Yesterday: 9 Visitors: 133

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Whiteboard integration in FF

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next 

TinyBrain

Re: Whiteboard integration in FF

Post Posted: May 14, 19 14:18

still alive, please answer to my question  

TinyBrain

Post Posted: May 16, 19 07:07

I by good reasons expect an answer  

jaclaz

Post Posted: May 16, 19 07:27

I would guess that your message came through, no need to repeat it (or variations of it) ad libitum (unless of course you want to further show your obstinacy on this totally trifling matter that BTW makes IMNSHO no sense whatsoever).

Please come back when you will have:
1) found a tool/software/whatever that can:
a. be integrated in the board setup
b. provides the whiteboard functionalities you are babbling around since one month
c. and that has no (or little) licensing costs
AND:
2) you will have made a poll and get enough votes (at the moment you are the only, single, member asking for this)

Then your request would become a proposal and - besides whether it might be accepted by the admins - it will at least have some own dignity, and not represent only some otiose semi-random wishful thinking.

I would like the board to send me a reminder every time I get sleepy and really feel like needing a coffee, I wonder why the admins do not "realize" that.

jaclaz

trewmte

Post Posted: May 16, 19 08:43

- jaclaz
I would guess that your message came through, no need to repeat it (or variations of it) ad libitum (unless of course you want to further show your obstinacy on this totally trifling matter that BTW makes IMNSHO no sense whatsoever).

Please come back when you will have:
1) found a tool/software/whatever that can:
a. be integrated in the board setup
b. provides the whiteboard functionalities you are babbling around since one month
c. and that has no (or little) licensing costs
AND:
2) you will have made a poll and get enough votes (at the moment you are the only, single, member asking for this)

Then your request would become a proposal and - besides whether it might be accepted by the admins - it will at least have some own dignity, and not represent only some otiose semi-random wishful thinking.

I would like the board to send me a reminder every time I get sleepy and really feel like needing a coffee, I wonder why the admins do not "realize" that.

jaclaz

As TB states
- TinyBrain
I by good reasons expect an answer

FF doesn't need to have a Whiteboard. What TB can do is spend TB's own money and buy into this web-service (web-link below) and then TB can do drawings/doodles/bullet-points and then post a web-link into the 'correct FF Forum sub-group' relevant to those "drawings/doodles/bullet-points".

This must be the best of both worlds for TB. Control of TB's own content without needing permission from anyone else AND doesn't get ignored at the same time.

www.learncube.com/onli...board.html

ת (ο) בּ ל (e) ר (ο) נ (a) ק(c) ה (ο) ק(c) ק(k) ל (e) ת from FF
Mobile Telephone Evidence & Forensics trewmte.blogspot.com 

TinyBrain

Post Posted: May 16, 19 19:58

Please answer  

TinyBrain

Post Posted: May 19, 19 08:02

The admin just shut my mouth - otherwise will kill my account. My now on silence is ordered from the admins, not my person. Toda.  

jamie
Site Admin

Post Posted: May 19, 19 10:06

- TinyBrain
The admin just shut my mouth - otherwise will kill my account. My now on silence is ordered from the admins, not my person. Toda.

I'd very much like to see the correspondence you're referring to - please post it here.  

Page 3 of 4
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next