±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35770
New Yesterday: 2 Visitors: 108

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Audio Forensic Services Required

If you require the services of a computer forensics or data recovery firm please post details of your requirements here. Other members will then be able to contact you with a quote for their services [NOTE: Forensic Focus assumes no liability whatsoever for the results of services provided].
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Blernsball

Audio Forensic Services Required

Post Posted: Jun 20, 19 22:05

Hello,

Thank you for adding me to this forum. I believe I need the services of an Audio Forensics expert. Recently my wife accidently sent me a voicemail message. The message has a lot of background noise and it is difficult to be certain what is being said. I have tried to clear the audio up using Audacity but I lack the skill/experience to have any useful results. I contacted the Audacity Forum but they said I needed an Audio Forensics expert. I thought of contacting a private investigator but I am not sure these people would be able to help me. Any advice you could give me about who could help me would be greatly appreciated. The message is of my wife talking to a man in a pub so a lot could rest on this.

Thank you for reading this and I apologise if this is an inappropriate post.

Richard.  

tracedf

Re: Audio Forensic Services Required

Post Posted: Jun 21, 19 02:09

You may want to check out www.verdenforensics.com/

They are based in the UK but I seem to recall they were looking to set up a shop in the U.S. If you're located somewhere else, please say which country you are in.  

Igor_Michailov

Post Posted: Jun 21, 19 02:17

Hi, I can help you.

linkedin.com/in/igormikhaylovcf 

Blernsball

Post Posted: Jun 21, 19 12:33

Hello Igor,
Thank you for replying and your offer of help. How would I go ahead with this?  

armresl

Post Posted: Jun 21, 19 20:56

Make sure whoever you are using has extensive knowledge in the AF area.
There aren't many ppl out there who I would trust to enhance audio and know what they are doing.

The people I do trust are fairly expensive.

- Blernsball
Hello,

Thank you for adding me to this forum. I believe I need the services of an Audio Forensics expert. Recently my wife accidently sent me a voicemail message. The message has a lot of background noise and it is difficult to be certain what is being said. I have tried to clear the audio up using Audacity but I lack the skill/experience to have any useful results. I contacted the Audacity Forum but they said I needed an Audio Forensics expert. I thought of contacting a private investigator but I am not sure these people would be able to help me. Any advice you could give me about who could help me would be greatly appreciated. The message is of my wife talking to a man in a pub so a lot could rest on this.

Thank you for reading this and I apologise if this is an inappropriate post.

Richard.

Alan B. "A man can live a good life, be honorable, give to charity, but in the end, the number of people who come to his funeral is generally dependent on the weather. " 

Page 1 of 1