±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36779
New Yesterday: 2 Visitors: 135

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Office 365 Collection Tool

Forensic software discussion (commercial and open source/freeware). Strictly no advertising.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

jata02

Office 365 Collection Tool

Post Posted: Oct 02, 19 17:17

I'm looking for a tool (Not Nuix) that is able to connect to 365 accounts and collect based on folder. For example; if i create a custom folder in my mailbox named "whoohoo" I'm looking for the ability to collect only the "whoohoo" folder (and descendants). So far the only tool i've came across that will do this is Nuix Workstation (and imager). I'm looking for alternatives to the Nuix tool suite.  

Igor_Michailov

Re: Office 365 Collection Tool

Post Posted: Oct 02, 19 18:58

What about Mozilla?

linkedin.com/in/igormikhaylovcf 

jata02

Post Posted: Oct 02, 19 19:35

Would you expand on how Mozilla would be leveraged to extract targeted data (custom user created folders) from Office 365?  

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Oct 02, 19 19:44

Maybe Igor tried to give you a hint on using the Office 365 IMAP service and then use Mozilla Thunderbird to synchronize the desired folder.

You can find some generic information for Office 365 IMAP settings on the following link:

support.office.com/en-...6c4ac95353

Give some feedback on your results.
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

deeFIR

Post Posted: Oct 03, 19 06:29

I use FEC for what you're trying to achieve. You can select specific folders to acquire without modifying the emails contained within.

www.metaspike.com/fore...ings-know/  

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Oct 03, 19 09:34

Indeed, FEC is a very good option for this kind of tasks!
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

Page 1 of 1