±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 34479
New Yesterday: 4 Visitors: 131

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

RSS Feed Widget

±Latest Webinars

Cellebrite PA showing uploading payload file error

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Cellebrite PA showing uploading payload file error

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:16 pm

I'm currently trying to obtain a physical acquisition off of an iPhone 4 CDMA version 6.1-6.1.2

As the phone is attempting to load up into DFU mode it gets to about stage 19 of 24 (roughly 78%) and then it stops. It then shows :Error uploading a payload file It then directs me back to start over again. I've started over again multiple times.

I'm using version 3.6.5

Any advise would be greatly appreciated!

I'm not a cellular technology expert, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. 

hcso1510

Re: Cellebrite PA showing uploading payload file error

Post Posted: Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:39 pm

I just had that same thing happen to me on an iPhone 4 GSM yesterday. First time I had seen that. Rebooted the phone and changed the cable, which made it work, but I don't know if it was one or the other that solved the issue.  

Mark_Eskridge

Re: Cellebrite PA showing uploading payload file error

Post Posted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:14 pm

- Mark_Eskridge
I just had that same thing happen to me on an iPhone 4 GSM yesterday. First time I had seen that. Rebooted the phone and changed the cable, which made it work, but I don't know if it was one or the other that solved the issue.

A similar issue can be caused by the USB you use, usually a power issue. Usually altering the port you use works.  

triran

Page 1 of 1