±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35244
New Yesterday: 3 Visitors: 210

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Looking for an Industrial Placement

Discussion of computer forensics employment and career issues.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

D4nny64

Looking for an Industrial Placement

Post Posted: Feb 23, 14 13:35

I am currently in the second year of a Bsc (Hons) Computer Science degree at Manchester Metropolitan University. This course has an integral third year, industrial placement. I am very interested in doing an industrial placement year in the industry of Computer Forensics.

I have emailed a number of companies now and had a mixed response most saying the position has been filled or they don't offer such a placement.

Does anyone know of any Forensic companies that offer any placements. I really dont mind where in the country the company is based.

Really good do with some help Confused  

sunkiss

Re: Looking for an Industrial Placement

Post Posted: May 12, 15 11:06

Hi All
There is a huge opportunity for this in Africa. I am an Msc Forensics and Security graduate hoping to setup a consultancy in Ghana.

if anyone wants to partner he or she is welcome. I know this may sound crazy but the chances here are better than Europe where firms are just not hiring.

I have moved back from the UK after graduation and hoping to do this but I can't do it alone.
Let me know if you are interested as you can always bail if you think it is a waste of time but I don't know of any Forensics Lab in West Africa and that's how large the market is here.

Get in touch at khnart @ yahoo.com if you are interested  

Page 1 of 1