±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35251
New Yesterday: 4 Visitors: 131

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Uncovering Hidden Evidence from Mobile Devices

Discussions related to Forensic Focus webinars. Please use the appropriate topic for each webinar.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page 1, 2  Next 

jamie
Site Admin

Uncovering Hidden Evidence from Mobile Devices

Post Posted: Apr 22, 14 13:00

Please use this topic for discussion of the webinar

Know Your Suspect - Uncovering Hidden Evidence from Mobile Devices with Oxygen Forensics

presented by Tatiana Pankova
Twitter: twitter.com/ForensicFocus
Facebook: www.facebook.com/forensicfocus 

irhgsy

Re: Uncovering Hidden Evidence from Mobile Devices

Post Posted: Apr 23, 14 09:50

What an excellent Webinar. OFS has so many more aspects to it than I first thought. Very much much looking forward to the training now.

Thanks  

OxygenForensics

Post Posted: Apr 23, 14 11:01

Thanks so much for taking the time out of your schedule to watch our webinar and thank you for your kind words.  

jstephens1008

Post Posted: Sep 12, 18 10:28

Hi, I would greatly appreciate your help. My ex deleted photos off my phone pertaining to my case. I turned it over to the FBI where they retrieved only one video from a software called cellebrite. This is not enough evidence for an indictment. Is there any hope of anything else that can be done. I am praying there is something else but Im reading this software is one of the best.
Thanks so much,
By the way I was told he corrupted the file  

Last edited by jstephens1008 on Sep 17, 18 06:30; edited 1 time in total

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Sep 12, 18 12:07

Cellebrite is a vendor, not a program, if the examiner did only logical extractions, those won't have much of the deleted data available.

If it is important for you and you would need a dump containing the deleted data as well, which wasn't overwritten yet, feel free tó PM me.

Deleted data which was overwritten in the meantime - by using the device or by special wipe / cleanup softwares - well, those data are gone forever, unless you got a backup containing them Smile
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

jstephens1008

Post Posted: Sep 12, 18 12:16

I'm trying to figure out how to pm you  

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Sep 12, 18 12:21

Use the little PM icon under my nickname. I sent you a private message, it worked Smile
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

Page 1 of 2
Page 1, 2  Next