±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35390
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 146

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

UK Online Degree

Computer forensics training and education issues. If you are looking for topic suggestions for your project, thesis or dissertation please post here rather than the general discussion forum.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

fatrabbit

UK Online Degree

Post Posted: Feb 13, 05 17:29

Just to say a quick hello to introduce myself to the forum and to ask a quick question. Do any of you guys know any reputable online degree courses available to people in the UK? Champlain College looks good but of course its only open to the US or Canada.

Thanks  

keith.bucknall

Re: UK Online Degree

Post Posted: Feb 18, 05 11:47

Hi there,

I to would like to try and find out about courses both PgCert and MSc in Computer Forensic or Information / Computer Security.

I would be grateful to hear your views as i am sure the technology is there for online courses - i.e. Distance learning like Open Uni courses, i would have thought that in this age distance learning is suited to the working professional where they can not take 4-6 weeks a year off for summer camps...

Any ideas...

fatrabbit

Re: UK Online Degree

Post Posted: Feb 22, 05 14:57

Hi Keith, I think the technology is definately there and has been for some time. It seems that the training/education providers in the UK haven't seen the online route as a viable option yet, but I think that will change overtime. I'm thinkng of leaving my job and going to my local uni to study for an honours degree now anyway!

Page 1 of 1