±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35390
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 145

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Thinking of going to school for Computer Forensics

Computer forensics training and education issues. If you are looking for topic suggestions for your project, thesis or dissertation please post here rather than the general discussion forum.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2 

armresl

Re: Thinking of going to school for Computer Forensics

Post Posted: Feb 23, 05 17:54

Hi Mike71,

Just remember that you can't go in with the

" I know you are dealing with the scum of the earth on a regular basis, but as a father myself, it would be very rewarding to do get these people."

attitude. Take the evidence as it comes in and then decide on which direction a case is going to go.

Alan B. "A man can live a good life, be honorable, give to charity, but in the end, the number of people who come to his funeral is generally dependent on the weather. " 

dietro

Post Posted: Feb 26, 05 12:45

Mike,

It appears you are in Atlanta, correct? If so, you should stop by Kennesaw State Univ next week for this: www.southeastcybercrim...index.html I'll be coming over on Monday. From everything I've heard from everyone I've talked to about it, the registration fee is well worth it.

BTW, KSU offers online and classroom courses in forensics.  

Mike71

Post Posted: Mar 07, 05 16:34

Thanks, I have been looking into the K. State forensics certification also. I still am just researching as I don't know what direction I want to take. A associates or bachelors will take much longer than a certification course. not sure what I am going to do.  

Page 2 of 2
Page Previous  1, 2