±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35880
New Yesterday: 1 Visitors: 133

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

CF Opportunities

Forensic Focus has a new job board and this forum has now been archived. If you are a job seeker, please view our current list of job vacancies at https://jobs.forensicfocus.com/jobs/ If you are an employer/agency and wish to post your job vacancies, please register at https://jobs.forensicfocus.com/registration/
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

nigelramana

CF Opportunities

Post Posted: Jan 26, 07 22:05

Following on from David Sullivan's comments, i would be more than interested to speak to anyone seeking work in the arena (i dare say i have spoken to some allready!).

Particular Vacancies i am looking at now are
South East-technicians through to senior analysts (mainly criminal and work but other apps considered) £22-£50k
South West-Senior Analysts (ideally expert witness+encee) £35k+
North West-Senior Analysts (criminal work) £35k+

I am building up a decent list of clients in the sector and have GENUINE opportunites where i am in contact with the decision makers (another key point David touched upon).
One area David mentioned was working closely with your recruiter and i would like to re-emphasise that. It is a fairly incestuous (for want of a better word) sector which you ladies+gents are working in and the last thing you want is 3 versions of your CV landing on the same boss's desk.
I originally come from a more "conventional" IT recruitment background, working for one of the main UK companies but have chosen to focus on the CF area, hence the move of company.
As David mentioned, common practice within IT rec is to find out where candidates have been interviewing and sell other candidates against it.I assure i will not do this and you'r CV will only go to clients with your permission.Please remember that because of the close-knit nature of the sector, it will look pretty shoddy on me if i fail to adhere on this.

In a similar way to David, we also offer finders fees and free CV/industry advice.....
I'm not going to pretend i know your job inside out but i do know recruitment inside out and i do keep up with the CF industry and i will endevour to use the tools/resources i have available(not just a database!!!) to help you get your foot on the ladder or find the new role you are envisaging!

Please get in touch.