±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36738
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 159

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Masters Research Project Assistance from the DFIR Community

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Randy_Randerson

Masters Research Project Assistance from the DFIR Community

Post Posted: May 09, 16 20:18

Greetings everyone,

I'm hoping to get as many people as possible within the DFIR community to take a very quick (14 question) survey relating to Digital Forensics, anti-forensics and advanced analysis. This is one of the pieces to my Masters Capstone at Penn State University. All information gathered will only be used for my research and will not be given to anyone.

I greatly appreciate everyone taking it. The more I can collect the better the results will be.

www.surveymonkey.com/r/D2SQQ5T

Thank you  

Randy_Randerson

Re: Masters Research Project Assistance from the DFIR Commun

Post Posted: May 10, 16 20:06

Again thank you everyone for participating in this survey. I am currently sitting at around 70 responses so far and would like to get to 100 before I close it out. If anyone has not taken it yet, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you again everyone. This is really good data that will be used to hopefully construct a new approach to digital forensics.  

Page 1 of 1