±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 3 Overall: 32784
New Yesterday: 6 Visitors: 167

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

RSS Feed Widget

±Latest Webinars

Criteria computer forensic

Discussion of computer forensics employment and career issues.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Criteria computer forensic

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:50 am

Good Afternoon.

I am a Junior Executive and I am currently working at an IT company. Few days ago, I was given the task of identifying the criteria of a computer forensic for a proposal. Hence, I am baffled as to what is the best fit criteria for the position. May you shed me some light in identifying what the criterion would be like for the most suitable/ right candidates for the position.

Thank you.  

Feqa

Re: Criteria computer forensic

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:18 am

- Feqa
Good Afternoon.

I am a Junior Executive and I am currently working at an IT company. Few days ago, I was given the task of identifying the criteria of a computer forensic for a proposal. Hence, I am baffled as to what is the best fit criteria for the position. May you shed me some light in identifying what the criterion would be like for the most suitable/ right candidates for the position.

Thank you.

The day before yesterday you were a student/researcher:
www.forensicfocus.com/...c/t=15528/

Congratulations for the fast promotion (or however career change). Smile

You might want to take some time listing what would be the presumed activities that this candidate should carry on, digital forensics is a vast field, and competences of people doing e-discovery for civil cases or intrusion detection/first response for incidents may well be different from those doing criminal cases.

jaclaz

jaclaz

Re: Criteria computer forensic

Post Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 4:30 pm

Thank you for your idea Smile I'm appreciate it!  

Feqa

Page 1 of 1