±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 34614
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 184

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Pls remove trackers on FF!!!

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next 

Re: Pls remove trackers on FF!!!

Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:35 am

That I all know! But on iOS add-ons are not available for Safari.  

RolfGutmann

Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 12:53 am

Is it true that if you place tin foil over your mouse, you cant be tracked? asking for a friend.  

tootypeg

Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 1:01 am

Yes, that works  

RolfGutmann

Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 4:20 am

- tootypeg
Is it true that if you place tin foil over your mouse, you cant be tracked? asking for a friend.

Tinfoil is so '90's ...

JFYI, Velostat is much better, besides its main use as alien abduction preventer:
reboot.pro/topic/13177...ng-device/
www.stopabductions.com/

jaclaz

jaclaz

Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 5:57 am

Don't blame only RolfGutmann, as many normal people, I'm against trackers too! I don't like when any data related to me is used by unknown. Just because!
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:20 am

- passcodeunlock
Don't blame only RolfGutmann, as many normal people, I'm against trackers too! I don't like when any data related to me is used by unknown. Just because!

I don't think anyone is blaming anyone about the trackers, whilst someone is perplexed by RolfGutmann's insistence on the matter, JFYI:
www.forensicfocus.com/...c/t=16349/

and possibly someone is "factoring in" the vague threatening about deleting own account (you know, the good ol' ... or else ... approach) and the triple bangs Confused .

jaclaz

jaclaz

Post Posted: Thu May 17, 2018 7:30 am

- MDCR
you should already have figure those out instead of advertising on a forum about it.

MDCR - Spot on.

Also, as an observation, I cannot see any benefit for Jamie running FF if he is expected to run FF out of his own money - there is a limit to the idealism associated with a 'labour of love'. This is a business and FF makes use of tools that encourages advertisers so that members like you and me can use it FREE OF CHARGE. FF is not a charity, it is not funded out of tax payers cash or anything else.
Mobile Telephone Evidence & Forensics trewmte.blogspot.com 

trewmte

Page 2 of 3
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next