±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35894
New Yesterday: 3 Visitors: 112

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Sentencing Advisory Panel Levels - Can you Help?

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Crutey

Sentencing Advisory Panel Levels - Can you Help?

Post Posted: Jun 17, 07 23:28

I am in the process of writing a dissertation on the assessment of Indecent Images (or pictures, or photographs ) of Children using the UK SAP Guidelines. This will include looking at current practices as well as assessing techniques and procedures that could reduce the impact of this work. Whilst I do not intend to write any software as part of this it is my hope that this could be used as the basis of a system that improves things for us.

As part of this I am looking for the assistance of UK High Tech Crime Units to establish the current practices and procedures.

To this end I am planning a survey. This shouldn’t be more than about 20 questions and I intend to have it hosted online, so it shouldn't be too onerous to complete .

If a representative of those units willing to assist could contact me via chris @ crute.com, giving their name, force, and contact email address (if not the one used to send) I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks (in advance)

Chris

Chris Crute
Forensic Computer Analyst
Kent Police  

Crutey

Re: Sentencing Advisory Panel Levels - Can you Help?

Post Posted: Jun 20, 07 17:05

I had a good response when this was first posted but now it's tailed off, common people this really will not take more than 5-10 mins of your time!!  

mark777

Post Posted: Jun 25, 07 02:41

E mail sent

Crutey

Post Posted: Jun 25, 07 13:53

- mark777
E mail sent

Thanks Mark... I don't seem to have an email from you though! Could you resend?

Cheers,

Chris  

mark777

Post Posted: Jun 26, 07 21:39

Crutey

tried to send an e mail but microsoft didn't recognise it. Sent you a PM instead with my details on

Page 1 of 1