±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 34287
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 254

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

RSS Feed Widget

±Latest Webinars

Digital Forensic Examiner - Plymouth, MI

Basic listing free. Premium listing includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Digital Forensic Examiner - Plymouth, MI

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:51 am

Envista Forensics addresses the growing demand by insurance claims and legal professionals for a global, multi-disciplinary and highly-skilled forensic consulting partner. Envista Forensics is a global forensic consulting firm that provides a comprehensive array of technical services to the insurance and legal communities.

Our mission is simple:

• We deliver certainty to our clients when they need it most: When equipment, systems, structures, or data have been threatened by catastrophe or litigation.
• We determine cause and responsibility; we identify the nature and extent of damage or loss and provide a full range of solutions to protect their assets.
• Our technical experts are trusted advisors and industry leaders. Their expertise is broad and deep, capable of withstanding all forms of scrutiny. Our services are available globally so that certainty is assured no matter where in the world it is needed.

As the recovery from disasters has grown more complex, Envista Forensics has developed a comprehensive array of services to help our clients and has associates located around the globe to provide our clients assurance no matter the type of loss or location of the disaster.

Our entire staff is dedicated to providing the best possible service, vast experience, and Certainty in an Uncertain World.

We are an equal Opportunity Employer offering competitive pay and benefits and an environment where teamwork, ongoing professional development, continuous improvement, and exceptional service are valued and rewarded.

We currently have an outstanding career opportunity for a Digital Forensic Examiner

Responsibilities:
• Conduct digital forensic examinations of digital media from a variety of sources
• Utilize industry accepted forensic tools such as Encase
• Perform any necessary research
• Analyze data and investigative information
• Interacts with clients on a regular basis, including marketing of services when not directly working on a job.
• Prepare clear and comprehensive notes for reports
• Provides expert testimony in a court of law if required.

Qualifications:
• Baccalaureate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field from an Accredited University
• EnCE certification or extensive experience utilizing Encase is required
• 3+ years’ practical experience in diagnosing security breaches, firewalls, network security or a related area
• 3+ years of computer forensics and information security experience
• 3+ years of software/hardware testing experience
• Experience handling hard drive failure analysis, circuit failure or mechanical failure analysis is a plus
• Experience with software failures and data corruption
• Experience working with law firms and insurance companies is a plus but not required
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds and work in confined spaces as needed
• Excellent reading, writing, and comprehension abilities
• Proficiency with Microsoft-based computer programs, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Organized with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to clearly articulate findings to clients both verbally and in written form
• Confidence/charisma for public speaking engagements to small and large groups
• Ability to interact socially at mixed engagements with clients
• Proficiency in a language other than English a plus

If interested please send your resume to brian.palumbo @ envistaforensics.com.

Thanks  

bpal713

Re: Digital Forensic Examiner - Plymouth, MI

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 12:19 pm

- bpal713

Our mission is simple:

Hmmm. Confused

- bpal713

Qualifications:
• Baccalaureate degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field from an Accredited University
• 3+ years’ practical experience in diagnosing security breaches, firewalls, network security or a related area
• Experience handling hard drive failure analysis, circuit failure or mechanical failure analysis is a plus
• Experience working with law firms and insurance companies is a plus but not required
• Proficiency with Microsoft-based computer programs, Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Organized with the ability to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to clearly articulate findings to clients both verbally and in written form

Is sensibility to kryptonite a problem? Question

jaclaz

jaclaz

Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 4:02 pm

I was going to reply, but I only met 15/16 requirements.

- jaclaz
- bpal713

Our mission is simple:

Hmmm. Confused

- bpal713

Qualifications:

Is sensibility to kryptonite a problem? Question

jaclaz

Alan B. "A man can live a good life, be honorable, give to charity, but in the end, the number of people who come to his funeral is generally dependent on the weather. " 

armresl

Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:07 am

- armresl

I believe there is some elasticity in the selection criteria, but it depends, on which one and by how much you miss it.

I mean, one thing is being able to lift only 40 pounds or having only 2 years experience in software/hardware testing, another one (once having the degree, the EnCe, 9 years experience in the industry, being able to do public speaking for both small and large groups and of course have the ability to interact socially) if you miss this one:

jaclaz

jaclaz

Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2018 5:11 pm

I only speak Klingon, so that immediately eliminated me.

- jaclaz
- armresl

I believe there is some elasticity in the selection criteria, but it depends, on which one and by how much you miss it.

I mean, one thing is being able to lift only 40 pounds or having only 2 years experience in software/hardware testing, another one (once having the degree, the EnCe, 9 years experience in the industry, being able to do public speaking for both small and large groups and of course have the ability to interact socially) if you miss this one:

jaclaz

Alan B. "A man can live a good life, be honorable, give to charity, but in the end, the number of people who come to his funeral is generally dependent on the weather. " 

armresl

Post Posted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:57 am

- armresl
I only speak Klingon, so that immediately eliminated me.

These weaklings' mothers have smooth foreheads. Evil or Very Mad

jaclaz

jaclaz

Page 1 of 1