±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 34614
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 156

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Software Recommendation

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Software Recommendation

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:42 am

I'm researching mobile device forensics software for internal, onsite use at a large corporation. I've narrowed it down to, I think, BlackBag BlackLight and Magnet Axiom.

Does anyone not employed/involved with these companies have recommendations or reviews? Any information is appreciated.

Thanks.  

mdmartin

Re: Software Recommendation

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:33 am

I would suggest taking a look at Cellebrite as well, I think its fair to say they are probably the market leaders in many ways.  

Sildeh

Post Posted: Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:02 am

I use Cellebrite and Axiom. They work well together in the sense that there have been scenarios where Axiom was able to do something that Celebrate (surprisingly) could not do. As for device coverage, Cellebrite provides strong coverage both in the form of devices and configs it supports but also multiple imaging options (PA/Logical/FileSystem/Physical/etc) with the ability to combine those images in the same case and de-dupe artifacts. Of course, if your Corporation uses a specific mobile phone/OS, that could influence your decision. But if your corporation uses BYOD, then I'd recommend adding Cellebrite to your list.  

easybronco

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:14 am

Also check the Oxygen Forensics, Compelson, Belkasoft and AccessData mobile forensics related products.
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:25 am

Oxygen Forensic Detective, all-in-one forensic solution for mobile devices and clouds.

Mreza

Page 1 of 1