±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 34850
New Yesterday: 1 Visitors: 142

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

iOS and Android Devices Factory reset timestamp.

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

iOS and Android Devices Factory reset timestamp.

Post Posted: Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:00 am

Hi,

Is it possible to get mobile phone "last factory reset date and timestamp " for iOS and Android devices. I have some iOS devices 4S, 5, 6plus, 7 and some Samsung Devices. All of them are formatted.

Any guidance..????  

Arbab

Re: iOS and Android Devices Factory reset timestamp.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 3:48 am

- Arbab
Hi,

Is it possible to get mobile phone "last factory reset date and timestamp " for iOS and Android devices. I have some iOS devices 4S, 5, 6plus, 7 and some Samsung Devices. All of them are formatted.

Any guidance..????

For iOS devices search for the .obliterated file. Although you would need a physical download to access that file.  

Firmsky

Re: iOS and Android Devices Factory reset timestamp.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 06, 2018 6:21 am

Hi, My Dad's S7 got stolen a month ago and he got it back this week from the Police because they found it in a used electronics shop. We tried to factory reset but it asks for an unknown Google Accounts credentials. We were suggested to follow Unlock unit guide, by following this guide we got our Google account verified successfully.  

helnywillson

Page 1 of 1