±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35535
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 117

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Pulling iCloud data

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

DataR

Pulling iCloud data

Post Posted: Feb 13, 19 05:36

A client needs me to retrieve and preserve the data from his iCloud account, for future reference. Assuming access is not a problem (I will be provided with user name/password), what tool (Except cloud analyzer) could you recommend? Preferably something under 1000$, if such a thing exists.

Thank you!  

UnallocatedClusters

Re: Pulling iCloud data

Post Posted: Feb 13, 19 06:12

www.iphonebackupextrac...gKU7vD_BwE

The least expensive iCloud collection tool I am aware of is iPhone Backup Extractor Pro at US $70.00  

Tacobreath

Post Posted: Feb 13, 19 20:34

I've used Elcomsoft Phone Breaker for pulling an iCloud backup of an iPhone. It did a really nice job. It has several other useful features like pulling Microsoft cloud data and iTunes backup password cracking. I have the "Pro" version which goes for $199 USD.  

cs1337

Post Posted: May 17, 19 13:52

I've used elcemsoft but it appears to be broken now due to Apple updates. Is their any tool that currently does work that you are aware of?  

Page 1 of 1