±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36763
New Yesterday: 2 Visitors: 174

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Forensic tools for Facebook Messages

Forensic software discussion (commercial and open source/freeware). Strictly no advertising.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

vivianfrench2

Forensic tools for Facebook Messages

Post Posted: May 13, 19 16:40

I am looking for forensics tools to recover deleted Facebook messages without physical access to the device. Is this possible?  

mahsanqureshi

Re: Forensic tools for Facebook Messages

Post Posted: May 23, 19 18:44

- vivianfrench2
I am looking for forensics tools to recover deleted Facebook messages without physical access to the device. Is this possible?

Dear vivianfrench2,

In order to recover the deleted Facebook messages , you must need physical access to that device to acquire Full or Quick image of the device and acquiring data from that particular device and then use mobile forensics tools for analysis of that image, on the basis of deleted messages keywords/string search.

Without physical access , how and from where you want to recover ?  

Mreza

Post Posted: Jun 04, 19 11:59

- vivianfrench2

Yes. Use usernames and password or tokens extracted from the target PC to gain access to a cloud storage.

pakim

Post Posted: Jul 14, 19 08:43

Good suggestion, but only for existing Facebook messages: you won't be able to get deleted messages, which Facebook does not keep in the onlint account... they can be recovered - as someone posted above - only with physical access to a device where Facebook was accessed from.

- Mreza
- vivianfrench2

Yes. Use usernames and password or tokens extracted from the target PC to gain access to a cloud storage.

Igor_Michailov

Post Posted: Jul 14, 19 17:53

- vivianfrench2

If you have access to the Facebook messenger database, you are able to recover deleted message. You can use Belkasoft for recovering the messages.

linkedin.com/in/igormikhaylovcf 

karannarang50

Post Posted: Aug 08, 19 13:33

If you have the physical access of the phone, you can access the data using Mobiledit Forensics Express software.  

sec0987

Post Posted: Aug 30, 19 09:27

- Mreza
- vivianfrench2

How you want recover data from cloud storage? Is not possible. From cloud you can only download existing conversations.

Yo can recovery deleted data only from physical device where messages was deleted.  

Page 1 of 1