±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35894
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 124

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

iOS13 RJB Zero Click

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next 

TinyBrain

iOS13 RJB Zero Click

Post Posted: May 14, 19 14:14

Remember the Jericho Wall post of crypto analysis? With 3 kernel CVEs patched a few are left. Forensics faces harder and harder to get into locked devices, especially iOS. If you are young like me and maybe a junior or beginner in forensics, take your chance.

Starting with cryptography way kills all your fun you think. Not at all. Crypto is the most fun high-level math on planet earth. Just go to Apple and download the iOS 12.3 Security Guide and the former iOS 12.1 on git.

If you struggle, fight Smile like Capture The Flag  

Last edited by TinyBrain on Jun 18, 19 08:24; edited 2 times in total

TinyBrain

iOS 13 RJB Zero Click

Post Posted: Jun 03, 19 13:35

Take ur chance tonight on the WWDC keynote to learn fresh and first about iOS 13 unlocking surfaces  

TinyBrain

Re: iOS 13 RJB Zero Click

Post Posted: Jun 03, 19 17:05

Now on apple.com/apple-events/keynote - requires an Apple device

Hang-in now  

TinyBrain

Post Posted: Jun 03, 19 18:58

Did u catch it - Find My - just DevOps ur own MITM Bluetooth LE device to intercept the 'encrypted' beacons of iOS 13  

jaclaz

Post Posted: Jun 04, 19 11:47

Trans-paraphrastic quantistic retro-injection (TPPQRI) would also be an interesting field of research, I believe.

jaclaz

armresl

Post Posted: Jun 05, 19 07:13

I believe you are breaking the rule of the IAOA by adding 2 p's in paraphrastic. Please remove one.

- jaclaz
Trans-paraphrastic quantistic retro-injection (TPPQRI) would also be an interesting field of research, I believe.

jaclaz

Alan B. "A man can live a good life, be honorable, give to charity, but in the end, the number of people who come to his funeral is generally dependent on the weather. " 

jaclaz

Post Posted: Jun 05, 19 11:49

- armresl
I believe you are breaking the rule of the IAOA by adding 2 p's in paraphrastic. Please remove one.

- jaclaz

jaclaz

You are right Rolling Eyes , my bad Embarassed , here you are:
(TPQRI)
Very Happy .

Which opens a new avenue for research, did jaclaz remove the first or the second "P"?
And how much did entropy increase (or decrease) by this removal?

I had hoped to be able to put the acronym behind the green glass door but your (BTW absolutely accurate) correction prevents me from that.
I will however put there some accurate corrections instead. Wink .

jaclaz

Page 1 of 4
Page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next