±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 7 Overall: 36312
New Yesterday: 3 Visitors: 155

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Cellebrite Legalview - export messages into Relativity

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

ZeroOneZero

Cellebrite Legalview - export messages into Relativity

Post Posted: Jun 13, 19 21:10

Cellebrite offers an export feature from Physical Analyzer called "Relativity Short message Format". I see it referenced as Cellebrite LegalView. I am running the latest version of PA and I do not have this option. Is there a different flavor of PA only available to Business licenses? Is that even a thing?

www.cellebrite.com/en/...solutions/

Follow that link and scroll down. There is a quick video of PA with the Relativity export option.  

ZeroOneZero

Re: Cellebrite Legalview - export messages into Relativity

Post Posted: Jun 13, 19 22:07

It appears it has not released yet. We should have news at the end of the month.  

marky.mark

Re: Cellebrite Legalview - export messages into Relativity

Post Posted: Aug 13, 19 13:56

Hi,

As i have stated in another post here, I contacted Cellebrite and they told me that this feature will not be available for their law enforcement clients. I am waiting for more answer right now.

If features like exporting in concordance loadfile format is valuable to you as well, I suggest that you contact them and ask for this to be implemented inside UFED PA.

Have a nice day.

M.  

Page 1 of 1