±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36595
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 144

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

need a research about bypass fingerprints by 3d printer

Discussion of forensic issues related to all types of mobile phones and underlying technologies (GSM, GPRS, UMTS/3G, HSDPA, LTE, Bluetooth etc.)
Subforums: Mobile Telephone Case Law
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page 1, 2  Next 

qassam22222

need a research about bypass fingerprints by 3d printer

Post Posted: Jul 03, 19 20:12

hello all. recently i read a lot of topics about bypass phoned lock's and Face ID by using 3d printers and some tricks to get the fingerprint from the phone ...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZJI_BrMZXU

www.youtube.com/watch?..._f8AhLrD4U

imgur.com/a/8aGqsSu?fb...7C5ihBBLNU

i think this is the future for bypassing this lock's and they cost less than bulit a super computers to attack the disk encryption ...

iam looking for a research about that topic ( camera's used , tools , printer model's ... lighting system ... etc )  

passcodeunlock

Re: need a research about bypass fingerprints by 3d printer

Post Posted: Jul 03, 19 20:24

Good news, but old news, it won't work with recent hardware sensors.

Attacks against XTS+AES256 based encryption is more like an urban legend then reality.

There are unlock methods based on hardware weakness of devices, but those are certainly not decryption based, but more like how to recover the encryption keys Smile
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

qassam22222

Post Posted: Jul 03, 19 20:28

- passcodeunlock
Good news, but old news, it won't work with recent hardware sensors.

Attacks against XTS+AES256 based encryption is more like an urban legend then reality.

There are unlock methods based on hardware weakness of devices, but those are certainly not decryption based, but more like how to recover the encryption keys Smile

hey bro ...
look at this he is talking about samsung s10 ,
imgur.com/a/8aGqsSu?fb...7C5ihBBLNU
it's a new phone
Announced 2019, February

www.gsmarena.com/samsu...0-9536.php  

passcodeunlock

Post Posted: Jul 03, 19 21:24

Don't believe everything on the net Smile
Apple passcode unlock + decrypted filesystem dump, Android user locks unlock + physical dump with decrypted userdata partition. We provide our services world-wide, but we reserve the right for choosing which tasks we take and which we deny! 

msupdforensics1120

Post Posted: Jul 03, 19 23:07

I'm posting from an old account I used at my previous employer. Just created a new one and waiting for verification so I may be posting under another account if there are any follow-up questions.

I was involved with the first video you linked. It was my investigation and I reached out to the researchers to help me with the case. That being said, I figured I'd be in a good position to send some links your way.

Here's the technical report written by the students involved. Also, here's an informative article by Forbes that resulted from this success that lays out a good outline of what was used.

Hope this helps!  

rathbuna

Post Posted: Jul 04, 19 14:40

- msupdforensics1120
I'm posting from an old account I used at my previous employer. Just created a new one and waiting for verification so I may be posting under another account if there are any follow-up questions.

I was involved with the first video you linked. It was my investigation and I reached out to the researchers to help me with the case. That being said, I figured I'd be in a good position to send some links your way.

Here's the technical report written by the students involved. Also, here's an informative article by Forbes that resulted from this success that lays out a good outline of what was used.

Hope this helps!

Finally got verified. Let me know if you have any follow-up questions.

qassam22222

Post Posted: Jul 05, 19 12:57

@rathbuna thank u for sharing this content it's help me alot ...
bu i need more about new sensors and 3d printer's and iphone face ID .. anythink related to iphone x ?  

Page 1 of 2
Page 1, 2  Next