±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36312
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 129

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

DF in Video Games

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

armresl

DF in Video Games

Post Posted: Jul 06, 19 03:17

Thought I would throw this out there.

Digital forensics has a big presence in "The Division 2" a game made by Ubisoft.

Laptops are seized and examined, with the voices telling you "I can't believe what the digital forensic software was able to uncover."

Alan B. "A man can live a good life, be honorable, give to charity, but in the end, the number of people who come to his funeral is generally dependent on the weather. " 

jaclaz

Re: DF in Video Games

Post Posted: Jul 06, 19 08:29

- armresl
Thought I would throw this out there.

Digital forensics has a big presence in "The Division 2" a game made by Ubisoft.

Laptops are seized and examined, with the voices telling you "I can't believe what the digital forensic software was able to uncover."

Well, you wouldn't have expected that they said ""I can't believe what the digital forensic investigator was able to uncover." would you? Wink

In a push button world, it is not surprising that the "software" is what discovers unbelievable[1] things .

jaclaz

[1] which BTW is also the worst possible way to describe something that needs usually to be believed by a Judge and in some cases by a Jury too.

Page 1 of 1