±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36595
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 147

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Recommended forensic hardware

Discussion of forensic workstations, write blockers, bridges, adapters, disk duplicators, storage etc. Strictly no advertising of commercial products, please.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12 

jaclaz

Re: Recommended forensic hardware

Post Posted: Oct 01, 12 23:42

- cressida

EXPLANATION:

The reason is very simple, you are all using tools that claim many things but don't deliver. Most forensic software companies make their money out of training, The company I referred too earlier don't believe in this approach.

1. I was oblivious to the fact that so many people were unaware of the products,
2. I am a representative of the company but not a paid employee, I volunteered initially as I believe in the solution,
3. I will be removing any branding from all posts and future posts, if users want to know the name they can ask,
4. I have total belief that the tools can stand on their own.

Regards,

Cressida

Very good, this explains nicely how you suddenly felt the need/urge to communicate about your discovery, as said i don't doubt in the least how good the tool is and that you are in good faith convinced that it is the second best thing after ice cream Smile .

Basically you are now saying that most of the members of this forum, in large part expert digital forensic examiners, were unaware of that tool and use instead antiquate/outdated/ineffective or simply not "adequate":
you are all using tools that claim many things but don't deliver

For the ones that are actually LE there is of course NO excuse. Sad
For the ones that are private, maybe the reason is/was that it was LE only until recently. Question

Hey wait, maybe after all they were NOT ALL completely unaware of the thingy Shocked :
www.forensicfocus.com/...c/start=0/

Still, and again with all due respect, I have seen better ways to promote a product or simply express your positive opinion on it.

jaclaz

Page 12 of 12
Page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12