±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35390
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 112

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Computer forensics/Incident Response

Basic listing free. Premium listing includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

keydet89

Computer forensics/Incident Response

Post Posted: Apr 23, 08 11:00

The IBM ISS X-Force Emergency Response Services team is looking for qualified professionals to fill positions in the US and EMEA performing emergency incident response and computer forensic analysis.

The position requires that you be knowledgeable of incident response and computer forensic techniques and methodologies, and be able to act in a consulting capacity. Travel is required, and varies based on region, staff, etc.

Be forewarned, however...this position requires a high degree of maturity and personal responsibility. Members of our team do not report to an office each day. You will be expected to display a high degree of professionalism, with minimal supervision.

If you have questions, you can contact me at hcarvey at us dot ibm dot com. Resumes/CVs can be sent to myself or to jpalatt at us dot ibm dot com.

Thanks.  

keydet89

Re: Computer forensics/Incident Response

Post Posted: May 06, 08 10:54

I'd like to thank all those who have responded to this posting, and take a moment to clarify what we're looking for...

The IBM ISS XFERS team is looking to fill positions in the US and EMEA performing emergency incident response and computer forensic analysis. Our team responds to computer security incidents (intrusions, breaches, etc.) on an emergency basis, as well as performs computer forensic analysis, CSIRP policy creation and review, training, etc.

What we're looking for is individuals with experience in both incident response in a range of environments. This requires not only a technical background (basic computer networking, an understanding of OSs, etc.) but also experience in interacting very closely with customers...many of whom may be in panic mode. At 2am. In a cold server room.

If you can operate independently, as well as be a major team contributor, in a dynamic response environment, then let us know.

If you have questions, you can contact me at hcarvey at us dot ibm dot com. Resumes/CVs can be sent to myself or to jpalatt at us dot ibm dot com.

Thanks,  

Page 1 of 1