±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35875
New Yesterday: 3 Visitors: 185

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

WTB: Data Recovery Equipment

Sell your old stuff here or post requests for things you want. STRICTLY PRIVATE ADS ONLY.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

vrocco

WTB: Data Recovery Equipment

Post Posted: May 18, 08 22:58

I am looking for gently used data recovery equipment such as the products made by SalvationData, DeepSpar, or Ace Labs (pc3000).

If you have upgraded your equipment or are getting out of the data recovery business and want to sell your gently used equipment in good working order, please send me a pm.

Thanks!  

Jonathan

Re: WTB: Data Recovery Equipment

Post Posted: May 19, 08 02:44

How much does a new copy of PC3000 cost?

I hear it has a pretty good reputation.

vrocco

Post Posted: May 19, 08 02:56

From what I understand about $10,000. I understand it is very good, but very expensive. Hence my reason for looking for a used one. Most people don't seem to sell them once they get them.

I was more hopeful to find someone who maybe had the SalvationData products and maybe upgraded to PC-3000 and wanted to sell the SalvationData stuff. Or possibly someone who upgraded to the PC3000 UDMA and wanted to sell their PCI edition.  

debaser_

Post Posted: May 19, 08 06:57

Watch out for pirated copies of pc3000 supposedly coming out of China. There are a few threads on it over at hddguru.com. You might have some luck scoring a copy over there.  

vrocco

Post Posted: May 19, 08 07:14

Unfortunately, I did find someone "selling" some SalvationData equipment over there. After exchanging emails and agreeing on a price, I sen him the money by paypal. Long story short, I don't think I am getting my equipment. I have filed a claim with paypal. I'm hoping to get my money back at least.  

Page 1 of 1