±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 1 Overall: 35520
New Yesterday: 6 Visitors: 96

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Digital Forensic Investigators Required - Malvern, UK

Basic listing free. Premium listing includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Buster

Digital Forensic Investigators Required - Malvern, UK

Post Posted: May 22, 08 19:09

Vacancies now exist within QinetiQ Digital Investigation Services:

Reporting to the Forensic Technical Manager, the Digital Forensic Investigator will be responsible for using analytical and investigative techniques to identify, collect, examine, and preserve information from digital media in a forensic manner. Any evidence obtained should be acceptable in a court of law and the Investigator may be required to give evidence in court in support of their actions. Cases undertaken may involve criminal investigations or unauthorised computer activity such as murder, rape, fraud, possession of indecent images of children, hacking attacks, and the breaking of acceptable use policies. Additionally they will assist other Investigators where appropriate.

Essential competencies:

Familiar with the principles and practices involved in computer forensic investigations.
Understanding of Operating systems, applications and PC architectures and media devices.
Previous experience in computer forensics preferred.
Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Proactive and self motivated.
Able to work to project deadlines either explicit or implied.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Maturity and stability to cope with sensitive/disturbing material.

Desirable competencies:

Experience in the use of a wide range of non Microsoft Operating Systems and hardware.
Understanding of network architectures and protocols.
Previous experience in software development (e.g. Java/C/Python).
Experience of public presentation of technical material.

Essential qualifications:

Degree or equivalent qualification/experience in Computer Forensics disciplines.

Location Malvern, Worcestershire, UK

Note: Successful applicants will need to meet strict security clearance and residency criteria prior to appointment

Visit: www.qinetiq.com/home/s...vices.html for information.

To Apply: www.qinetiq.com

Or contact me for an informal chat.

Stuart Bird
QinetiQ D.I.S

Page 1 of 1