±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 1 Overall: 35522
New Yesterday: 2 Visitors: 174

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Webinars

Data Recovery

If you require the services of a computer forensics or data recovery firm please post details of your requirements here. Other members will then be able to contact you with a quote for their services [NOTE: Forensic Focus assumes no liability whatsoever for the results of services provided].
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page 1, 2  Next 

Andy

Data Recovery

Post Posted: May 26, 05 08:00

I need a quote for data recovery on a 40GB Seagate HDD (with possibly a faulty controller card), and a 3GB Quantum Fireball ST (possibly suffering from a head crash). I'm in the UK. The software techniques applied so far have not been sucessful (i.e. using Linux, EnCase, FTK).

This is an indecent images case; therefore whoever responds needs to be prepaired to provide a statement explaining how integrity & continuity was handled.

Also I could do with the recovery being made to EnCase evidence files or Linux DD files (or failing that I'll make do with a direct copy). Any offers please PM me.

Andy  

rupesh_forensicfocus

Re: Data Recovery

Post Posted: May 27, 05 14:57

Well, As far as my experience about data recovery is concerned, the best in the industry in terms of price and data recovery techniques are Nucleus Technologies.Com from India.

You can visit them on www.nucleustechnologies.com

regards[/url]  

Andy

Post Posted: May 27, 05 18:12

I'd rather it was in the UK, with someone who can easily attend & give evidence at court if required Smile But thanks anyway.

I actually have four quotes (none responded from the above post though :(). I did find one from the board adverts.

Andy  

mooretk

Post Posted: Jun 03, 05 01:00

Andy,

If this is still a current requirement, I would be happy to quote for the job. I am based in Nottingham (UK) and have experience of indecent images cases, including providing testimony to the Courts (written and oral).

Perhaps you could give me a call (01773 770 267) if you still need assistance and I'd be very happy to help.  

simmo8403

Post Posted: Aug 02, 05 11:07

Hi there,

I will send you an email today with a very reasonable quotation for both jobs.

My company is primarily a data recovery firm, however we also do forensics and are used to dealing with this kind of situation.

I will prepare an email before lunch, please let me know your thoughts.

Regards,

Chris  

itcentral

Post Posted: Aug 08, 05 14:27

have you tried the eval from stellarinfo

www.stellarinfo.com/

i used it to recovery a disk that had been 'dead' for over 6 months  

Andy

Post Posted: Aug 08, 05 21:50

Unirecovery managed recovery with 100% success. I don’t need anymore quotes Chris, many thanks. I actually posted the message in May, so its a little old topic now......and many thanks itcentral, but it was a physical data recovery I required not a software solution.  

Page 1 of 2
Page 1, 2  Next