±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35750
New Yesterday: 1 Visitors: 134

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

University Bloggers

Computer forensics training and education issues. If you are looking for topic suggestions for your project, thesis or dissertation please post here rather than the general discussion forum.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

dngroen

University Bloggers

Post Posted: Dec 14, 08 17:28

Hi been reading this forum for a while, first time poster. Currently studying for a degree in Forensic Computing at Birmingham City University. As part of the course we contribute regularly to a blog. It struck me that there are other people out there looking for courses in Forensics or wanting to know what is involved. So here is a link to my blog 'The Forensic Computing Experience' There you will find links to alll the blogs relating to the course I am on. By the way comments are more than welcome.
s08434928.wordpress.com  

Pottah

Re: University Bloggers

Post Posted: Feb 10, 09 09:24

Just had to say a big thanks for the link. I am soon heading to Stafford to study the same course and the information I have found over your blog and some of the blogs you are following have provided a great insight into whats going to be involved for me in upcoming months.

Really glad to have found this and hope its been of use for others to.

dngroen

Re: University Bloggers

Post Posted: Feb 10, 09 21:17

Your welcome Pottah. Good luck with your course.

Page 1 of 1