±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 35755
New Yesterday: 1 Visitors: 158

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Anecdotes for attorney CLE presentation?

Computer forensics training and education issues. If you are looking for topic suggestions for your project, thesis or dissertation please post here rather than the general discussion forum.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

ahoog

Anecdotes for attorney CLE presentation?

Post Posted: Apr 15, 09 00:39

I am presenting to roughly 75 attorneys (mostly civil, tort, etc. but some criminal) in early May and am looking for anecdotes that may help illustrate how to use computer/mobile forensics in "real-world" cases. I believe this is one good way to keep the audience interested and to help them relate forensic possibilities to their cases.

Can you share with me (on this forum or offline) any good cases, anecdotes, summaries, briefs, etc. that you find useful when speaking with attorneys? Some examples are:

- Family law/civil cases where key loggers are used. I have several interesting cases and points along these lines

- landmark cases such as Qualcomm v. Broadcom, Zubulake v. UBS Warburg, etc.

- Employment termination, discrimination, etc. stories

Thanks for anything you might contribute in this effort. As I have done in other cases, I will be happy to distribute the presentation to anyone then interested.

Page 1 of 1