±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36595
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 91

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Harlans Book

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

mark777

Harlans Book

Post Posted: Sep 16, 09 02:11

Any body in the UK know where I can get a copy of Harlans "Windows Forensic Analysis DVD Toolkit" book. I have had it on order since June through Amazon UK and they say that the distributors sold all the copies and thousands and thousands are still on order but the publisher cannot provide them for some reason.

Thanks

Mark J
Question Question Question

athulin

Re: Harlans Book

Post Posted: Sep 16, 09 11:04

- mark777
Any body in the UK know where I can get a copy of Harlans "Windows Forensic Analysis DVD Toolkit" book. I have had it on order since June through Amazon UK ...

There are Amazon's all over the place -- no need to stick to just one.

A quick check on Amazon DE suggests they have a few copies left -- that could be slightly faster than going to Amazon US for someone in Europe. (I'm fairly confident you can login with your usual Amazon username and password.)

(Amazon FR and Amazon CA -- which sometimes are useful alternatives to Amazon US -- don't seem to have it in stock anymore.)

Amazon US ships it, also.  

ClusterOne

Re: Harlans Book

Post Posted: Sep 17, 09 03:32

I recently rang Elsevier and they said it will be in stock around 20th September.  

Page 1 of 1