±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36775
New Yesterday: 0 Visitors: 123

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Certifications Poll

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 

m7esec

Re: Certifications Poll

Post Posted: Oct 26, 05 21:07

- armresl
M7

You have never been asked for a list of cases that you have testified in? That is pretty routine and is easily checked out by usually one phone call and a look at your paper that you would attach with your CD.

Most of my experience involves Internal Corporate computer investigations that does not always require court testimony. So using this method of experience verification does not adequetely reveal my experience. I believe that I am not in the minority here.

It all boils down to marketability and that is something I believe Certs provide as well as what I had wrote previously.  

infosecwriter

Re: Certifications Poll

Post Posted: May 10, 06 06:58

- techmerlin
Just a poll to see what industry certifications people of the board have, and what job position they have with these certifications.

I appreciate any responses Smile

CISSP-ISSAP/ISSMP, NSA-IAM/IEM, CEI-CEH/CHFI/ECSA/LPT, CHS-III, CCNA, A+/Network+
Plus some random/proprietary ones.

Current Positions: Gov. contractor, Instructor, Pen Tester, Forensics.  

Page 4 of 4
Page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4