±Your Account

Username
Password

Forgotten password/username?

Site Members:

New Today: 0 Overall: 36779
New Yesterday: 2 Visitors: 119

±Follow Forensic Focus

Forensic Focus Facebook PageForensic Focus on TwitterForensic Focus LinkedIn GroupForensic Focus YouTube Channel

RSS feeds: News Forums Articles

±Latest Articles

±Latest Videos

±Latest Jobs

Company Reimbursement for school

Computer forensics discussion. Please ensure that your post is not better suited to one of the forums below (if it is, please post it there instead!)
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Buttercup

Company Reimbursement for school

Post Posted: May 08, 06 00:11

I am applying for company reimbursement for school. They ask you this question "EXPLAIN RELEVANCE OF DEGREE TO POSSIBLE CAREER WITH COMCAST" Which is the company I work for. I am having the hardest time relating the two so I need a bit of help. For those of you who are not so fond of Comcast please don't reject me Rolling Eyes  

debaser_

Re: Company Reimbursement for school

Post Posted: May 08, 06 01:26

Give it some thought. Within the corporate arena, bullshitting is one of most valuable traits. It will serve you well at Comcast.

Heres some good words to use.

synergy
synergize
verticals
web 2.0
compliance
dynamic
infrastructure
scalable
logistics

All of these will have HR and Managers wetting their pants with enthusiasm.

On a more serious note... ( yes i am serious about the bullshitting being useful part)

You could tell them that you want to be able to act as a liason between law enforcement and the organization when problems arise. I am sure you have plenty of shady comcast users doing all sorts of illegal stuff. Tie this in with your current position and make it sound like you are going to educate yourself in a way that will enable you to do more for the company.  

Page 1 of 1