Job Vacancy: Digital Forensic Examiner, Baltimore (MD)
- Provides forensic examination support for the Department of Defense and supporting organizations.
- Conducts forensic exams in accordance with accredited laboratory procedures.
- Creates detailed notes on processes undertaken and develops forensic reports in support of criminal investigation and trial proceedings.
- Assists the customer in developing new and innovative forensic processes and procedures.
- Provides expert witness testimony in both military and civilian courts in support of forensic examinations conducted by the examiner.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience without a degree; or
- 2 years of professional experience with a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline; or
- Demonstrated experience in the field of digital media forensics.
- Demonstrated experience in mobile device data extraction and/or analysis (CELLEX).
- In-depth experience with file system analysis, registry and internet history analysis .
- Understanding of encryption technologies, anti-forensics techniques, malware detection, timeline analysis, email analysis, signature and hash analysis.
- Experience with forensic media imaging .
- Demonstrated experience with forensics tools such as BlackLight, EnCase, FTK, and Xways.
- Strong documentation and written communication skills with technical report writing experience
- Ability to acquire and maintain a TS clearance
- Industry standard certification(s) such as: CFCE, EnCE, ACE, GIAC, DoD Forensic tool and script development
- Programming experience .
- Law enforcement investigation experience and understanding of search and seizure
Competitive salary and benefits with significant bonus potential. Compensation is commensurate with experience and ability.
Interested candidates should forward their resume to [email protected][email protected]. No phone calls please.
BlackBag’s Mission Statement:
Reveal the truth in data in order to create a safer world.
About BlackBag www.blackbagtech.com:
BlackBag Technologies is a leading provider of data forensic solutions to both the public and private sectors. The company serves a diverse set of clients including Federal, State and Local law enforcement agencies as well as leading Fortune 500 companies. We are committed to developing innovative solutions for the security community.