Now released: XRY 7.7, XAMN Spotlight 3.2 and Elements 3.2 and XEC Director 3.1
New and improved versions of all of these MSAB products are now released and available for download by customers.
New XAMN Elements is now available for purchase, after being in beta test. We have added many improvements to Elements based on customer feedback.
All these improvements in XRY enable you to get more data more quickly. A few of the top new or improved capabilities include:
- First-time support for Coinbase, the leading bitcoin app, and for PayPal in iOS
- Support for extracting file data from some locked Samsung Galaxy S8 models
- Multiple improvements to deliver faster extraction speeds and enable you to recover more data
- Support for over 800 new device profiles
The latest version of XAMN Spotlight brings these enhancements:
- Known data filtering with new checklist of known data.
- Faster data sorting -- with new time-based, location filters.
- Ability to search the XRY extraction log.
Take the fastest route from undecoded data to solid evidence with XAMN Elements 3.2
XAMN Elements is the most advanced tool available today for mobile forensic data analysis and reconstruction. Designed for expert users, its high performance, speed and hex carving capabilities are ideal for solving the toughest cases.
Kiosk, Tablet and XEC Express have all the improvements added to XRY:
- A new workflow command in Kiosk/Tablet/XEC Express lets you create an XRY case in the workflow -- so all extractions in that workflow will appear in the case file.
In addition, this updated version delivers new capabilities for XEC Director users in domainless environments -- They can now upload extraction files and apply software updates.
All these new and improved capabilities add up to the most powerful set of mobile forensic tools available.
Are you an existing user? Download the latest releases here.