Paraben’s New 1.7 Version of E3 Platform
Launched with new iCloud, Zimbra, WeCha and Windows 10 Artifact Support for Cortana!
Paraben Corporation has leapt into Spring 2018 with the release of version 1.7 of the E3 Platform. This platform brings all digital investigation capabilities into a single interface for easy management of data from computers, email, internet, and mobiles. “With no switching of tools required, you end up with a faster processing time and are able to find evidence tidbits that you might have missed.” commented Amber Schroader, Paraben’s CEO. Paraben’s E3 1.7 version brings together new capabilities in all aspects of the examination process.
Hard Drive/Disk Images Analysis Changes:
• Detection of Windows 10 artifacts in Data Triage such as:
o Search queries, Cortana search results and suggestions, media collections, etc.
Email Mail Archive Analysis Changes:
• Support of extracted Zimbra archives has been added. (New Forensic-Impact Blog)
• Deleted data recovery from server for Microsoft Exchange 2007 has been improved.
• Parsing of Microsoft Exchange 2016 archives has been improved.
Mobile Data Acquisition/Parsing Changes:
• Mobile Data Triage has been added for Android devices, iPhone devices and imported from the iPhone backups.
• File System acquisition for Android devices has been improved with support for even more devices than before.
• Import of iCloud backups have been added for manual credential processing.
• Support for WeChat application data on Android devices has been added.
• Support for Firefox application data on Android devices has been added.
• Parsing of the WhatsApp application data on Android devices has been improved.
• Issues with Tinder parsing for Android and iOS have been fixed.
The list of new features and functions in E3 is constantly growing due to Paraben’s commitment to at least four releases each year. There is no better subscription value in the market for technology. “Many organizations forget the necessity in the examination process about the value of your examination and the first consideration in that is the technology you use.” stated Greg Kipper, VP of Cyber at Paraben. Paraben’s E3 Platform is available on a variety of price points, ranging from $600 to $4000. The E3 platform is also available in a variety of licensing options, such as electronic web based or dongle. Flexibility is one of the key features to highlight with E3 and 1.7 is the perfect example of this with such a broad range of feature updates.
All existing Paraben users with a current subscription automatically receive the latest version in their account. Expired users must renew their subscription with [email protected] to receive the update. New users can contact [email protected] to get a quotation or start a 15-day fully functional trial on the E3 Platform.
About Paraben Corporation
Since 2001 Paraben has been a foundation in solutions for mobile devices, smartphones, email, hard drives, and gaming system forensics. Paraben has been forging ahead to develop new approaches for dealing with digital evidence. Paraben’s focus on mobility led to many other areas of innovation including the research and development into the Internet of Things (IoT) with the Forensics of Everything™ (FoE). Paraben supports logical and physical images with mobile devices and 100% of the smartphones on the market. In addition, Paraben can add to an existing arsenal with specialized tools for unique data such as network email servers, local email archives, internet related data, and gaming systems. Paraben provides software with a unified vision and interface for dealing with all types of digital data. From start to finish Paraben offers solutions that can build new capabilities into any digital investigation.